Celebrate National Home Ownership Month with
Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods
June marks the commemoration of National Home Ownership Month, when home owners stretching from the Deep South to the sunny Pacific Coast are celebrated for having achieved their piece of the American Dream. For those who wish to join them, Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods has a number of communities throughout Metro Atlanta that feature quality crafted homes, ready for move-in! In the event that you don’t find the home of your dreams in our inventory, we invite you to select a beautiful homesite in your ideal neighborhood on which to build your new home.
- Arbor Green in Kennesaw, with homes priced from the $230,000’s
- Eagles Crest in Acworth, with homes priced from the $400,000’s
- Reece Farms in Powder Springs, with homes priced from the $200,000’s
- Sherwood Park in Smyrna, now taking advanced reservations for Phase 2!
- Kirkwood Green in Kirkwood/Lake Claire, with homes priced from the low $400,000’s
- McKinley Crossing in Gainesville, with homes priced from the $220,000’s
- Parkside Village in Cumming, with homes priced from the $200,000’s – GRAND CLOSEOUT!
- Wellstone in Cumming, Active Adult community with homes priced from the mid-$200,000’s
- Riverbrooke in Suwanee, with homes priced from the $200,000’s
- City Park Townhomes in Buckhead, with homes priced from the $200,000’s
- Preserve at North Valley in Milton, with homes priced from the $500,000’s
- Parks at Durham Lakes in Fairburn, with homes priced from the $170,000’s
- Bakers Farm in Braselton, with homes priced from the $230,000’s
- Liberty Crossing in Braselton, with homes priced from the $170,000’s
For homeowners seeking their forever home in a house by Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods, we have broken ground on our sophisticated Signature Collection on Mt. Vernon Road in Dunwoody, with more to follow soon in The Overlook at Litchfield in Roswell and The River District in Berkeley Lake.
We welcome you to visit any one of our communities, schedule a tour of available homes with one of our friendly Neighborhood Sales Managers, and even start discussing loans and buyers incentives with the knowledgeable home mortgage consultants at our preferred lending partner – Wells Fargo. Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods looks forward to the opportunity to help you and your family celebrate National Home Ownership Month! For more information about Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods, please visit www.acadiahomes.com.