Atlanta New Home Builder Proves Itself Eco-Friendly with EarthCents Construction and Neighborhoods Featuring Greenspace
As the world prepares to commemorate Earth Day on Monday, April 22 and promote eco-friendly practices, events and awareness for the remainder of the month, Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods is proud of our standing as an environmentally conscious builder in nearly all of our communities throughout Metro Atlanta:
- Our townhome communities at Sutherland Corner and City Park Townhomes are carefully developed and constructed to leave a smaller ecological “footprint” on the city of Atlanta.
- One of the most popular and impressive elements of Wellstone – our Active Adult ranch condominium community located in Cumming – is its Community Garden (which helped to win Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods a Gold OBIE Award last year for Landscape Design.)
- Our newest community – Kirkwood Green in the highly desirable Lake Claire/historic Kirkwood district of Atlanta – has been designated by Georgia Power as an EarthCents New Home Community. EarthCents is an extensive series of energy efficiency programs designed by Georgia Power to promote the smart use of energy, protect the environment, and ultimately save their customers money.
- Our maintenance free, Active Adult brick ranch villa community of Arbor Green in Kennesaw showcases a lovely greenspace park at the heart of the neighborhood with walking paths radiating throughout.
- Both Eagles Crest in Acworth and Reece Farms in Powder Springs boast beautifully wooded, estate-sized lots that serve as a celebration of Mother Nature.
- Both McKinley Crossing in Gainesville and Parkside Village in Cumming are intimate, enclave cul-de-sac communities that feature lots of pristine greenspace.
- In addition to a popular resort-quality amenity center, Riverbrooke in Suwanee features a trail head within the community as well as walking trails along tranquil James Creek and an abundance of greenspace.
- Our two leading communities in Jackson County – Bakers Farm and Liberty Crossing – both lay claim to lots of natural greenspace, showcasing the stunning rolling hills of the North Georgia landscape. Liberty Crossing also boasts a network of walking trails for exploring.
To learn more about these Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods’ communities, we invite you to visit us online at www.acadiahomes.com or in person at our Sales Centers throughout Metro Atlanta.
Acadia Homes & Neighborhoods Wishes You and Yours a Happy Earth Day!